Thursday, September 22, 2011

Blurgh.

Blurgh is exactly how I feel about this post, but I haven't posted since the beginning of this month so I had to get out and do something.
I took a walk down a trail that goes along the Grand River but of the 90 pictures I took I only edited five. That is about a 5% success rate, pretty dang bad. But like I said, I just needed to get out and take some pictures so I did. Plus I haven't been super cheery lately so I figured a nice walk would be nice, and it was. The edge of the river was much more wooded than I was expecting and there wasn't much going on. It was basically all brown, or all green. I tried to find interesting things, but it just wasn't happening. Oh well.

So here are the five pictures I deemed worthy of being posted on the internet:
By the way, I finally got unlazy and made it so that if you click on an image it will take you right to it on Flickr where you can easily choose to view it in other sizes. How nice of me.
dirt
[Some dried out mud/dirt that I thought looked cool]
treeroots
[Roots from that tree, also cool]
606
[Tree tagging]
block
[Some old concrete block. Not really that awesome of a picture actually.]
me_edited
[Me!]

I am seriously running out of inspiration. All I do is take pictures of nature, and I feel like I'm taking pictures of the same thing. I try to find some different every time I go out, but I don't feel like it's working well.
What I need is someone. You. Yes you. To volunteer yourself to have your picture taken. Yep. I need to work on portraits. So I need some brave soul willing to suffer through me sitting there with a camera to my face saying "...work it..." unconvincingly because I don't really know what to do.
That or you can donate money to me so I can take some classes at a local photography studio.

Now enjoy some scenes from my new favorite tv show, "The IT Crowd":

No comments:

Post a Comment