Monday, March 12, 2012

Jet Lag

Home.
Landed back in Michigan around noon today.
Much napping was done upon my arrival.

I've done a basic edit of most of my photos so far, but I might play around trying different effects like vintage and other styles commonly seen in instagram. Snazzy photoshop and all that jazz.

Congratulations to my brother who got his white coat this Sunday. Future dentist incoming.
bromance
[Andy on the left and two of his fellow dental students]

Only a sneak peak of some of my pictures today. It's late and I don't feel much like typing out details of my Boston trip at the moment. I had an excellent time but my story telling skills decrease as the lateness of the night increases.

I'll put up a more detailed post later this week.
For now I'll leave you with these:
lamp post retro
[Lamp post in Beacon Hill. Pretty sure they still use gas, nifty]
retropool
[Attempted a grainy, retro image of Andy playing pool. Leave me your thoughts on it. I'm a fan, but then again it is my work and I am biased towards myself.]

No comments:

Post a Comment