Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Still Waiting.

My photoshop is not here yet. In reality it's probably a good thing because it's midterm week and I should focus on my classes. Yet it is still pretty disappointing, I got all excited last Thursday about purchasing photoshop and I'm still waiting for my license. I already downloaded the program, figured I'd get that out of the way.
But now it's just sitting on my desktop, taunting me.

Apparently proving you're a student for the education discount is a more difficult affair than I suspected. I attempted to submit my student email address as verification, but the site was on the fritz so I had to scan and email in my student ID and some form of school official document. When I went to scan my student ID I discovered that it expired last year(when I was supposed to graduate...ugh). I also don't keep spare copies of my transcript laying around. So I had to walk all over campus today to get my ID updated and my transcript printed. But they are scanned and emailed. Done.

Hopefully I will have it by 5pm Friday.
It shall be spring break then and I will have ample time to waste.

But since I don't have a shiny, new program, I spent more time in paint shop pro trying to do a vintage edit. Which I think turned out rather well.
vintage_putt

This image sums up how I feel about this whole photoshop ordeal:
We'll get there some day tortoise...someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment